Adding Your Information to Signature
Attributes are bits of data that help describe you. Once you store your attributes in Signature, you can then choose the ones you want to display on the Baylor College of Medicine website.
Attributes Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Signature attribute?
- I am working on an attribute with a drop down list and the answer I need is not a choice. Who do I contact to get this added?
- I have hundreds of publications. Entering them in Signature will take hours. Is there a better way
- Some of my data is prepopulated in my Signature attributes. Where does the data come from? How do I correct it both in Signature and at the source?
- Why does Signature include personal data that would not be used on my web profile?
- How do I reorder attributes?
Profile Photos Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get a new photo taken for my website bio?
- I previously had my photo taken by a Baylor photographer. I don't have an electronic copy and it is not in my Signature account. How do I obtain an electronic version of this photo?
- I previously had my photo taken by a Baylor photographer. I have an electronic copy, but Signature is telling me the file is too big to upload. What do I need to do to resize it?
- Can I upload a photo of my choosing for my profile? Can I have multiple photos for different profiles?