Welcome to all trainees!
This is your one-stop resource for all trainee-related events at the upcoming NICHD Contraceptive Development Meeting.
If you haven’t already, please register for the meeting.
We also invite all trainees to submit abstracts by Tuesday, Oct. 8 by 5 p.m. PT Post-doctoral fellows and graduate students who submit abstracts are eligible to compete to present an oral presentation as part of the Distinguished Trainee Talks. Those selected will each be recognized with a travel stipend of $500. All other trainees will have the opportunity to present as part of the poster session. The best trainee poster presentations will be recognized with a $250 travel stipend.
Trainees are invited to attend all events and sessions noted on the meeting schedule, but a few trainee-specific items are listed below:
- Monday, Nov. 4 | 11:40 – 12:40 p.m. | Trainee-Mentor Lunch
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 | 8 – 8:50 a.m. | Trainee Talks
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 | Noon – 1 p.m. | Career Development Panel
- Tuesday, Nov. 5 | 4:20 – 6 p.m. | Poster Session + Happy Hour
- Wednesday, Nov. 6 | 8 – 8:10 a.m. | Trainee Awards
If you have any questions about trainee events or abstract submissions, please email Emily Christopher directly.