- Basic characterization (titer, plaque size, plaque morphology)
- Efficiency of Plating (Host Range)
- Infection kinetics (adsorption rate, latent period, burst size)
- pH Sensitivity
- Endotoxin quantification1
- TEM Imaging*
- Whole genome sequencing*
- Standard genome annotation*
- Phage purification
- Full genome annotation*
- Genome curation*
- Sterility testing1
- Efficacy testing in blood, urine, stool, or other media*
- Efficacy testing in animal models*,2
- Microbiome editing*
- Biofilm disruption on catheters*
- Industrial applications (surfaces, fluids, etc.)*
* Should be performed with purified phage.
1 Tested in accredited and certified laboratories for FDA approval.
2 We have established murine models of sepsis/bacteremia, immunocompromised infections, UTI, granuloma, and microbiome gut editing. If we don’t already have it, we will develop it for you.