CIBR Workshop: MATLAB for Data Analysis and Visualization
Oct. 10, 2019
Location: Cullen Auditorium
Lunch will be served.
Registration is required and seating is limited. Register here
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for data analysis, visualization, and numerical computation. MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. MATLAB helps you obtain deeper scientific and clinical insights by giving you the ability to analyze and visualize ever increasing amounts of data.
In this session we show what’s new in MATLAB R2019b and introduce interactive tools to analyze, visualize, explore and model data, and how to create customized algorithms and applications to automate your workflow. We perform statistical analysis, discover patterns and build a predictive model. We also demonstrate how to build and publish customized reports, and how to create desktop and web apps to share your work.
• Access datasets and images from files, spreadsheets and other sources
• Explore, model and visualize data for analysis and to identify trends and test hypotheses
• Create variables, customized algorithms and applications to automate your workflow
• Generate live scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook with Live Editor
• Build and publish customized reports, and create desktop and web apps with App Designer in MATLAB