Twelve Paths of Discovery...
In the world of scientific exploration, there are many mysteries to unravel. What areas of research fascinate you?
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Baylor College of Medicine offers 12 programs that lead to a Ph.D., as well as a highly competitive M.D./Ph.D. program. Each of these paths has outstanding faculty to serve as expert guides for those interested in joining them on their particular quest for discovery.
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Molecular and Human Genetics
- Molecular Physiology & Biophysics and Cardiovascular Sciences
- Molecular Virology & Microbiology
- Pathology and Immunology
Interdepartmental / Interinstitutional Degree Programs
- Integrative Molecular and Biomedical Sciences
- Developmental Biology
- Structural & Computational Biology & Molecular Biophysics
- Translational Biology & Molecular Medicine
Combined Degree Programs
Graduate programs for BCM medical students, faculty, and fellows.