About the Office of Clinical Research
The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) offers a broad range of resources addressing study needs large or small. Focused on quality and efficiency, our services are designed to optimize an investigator’s ability to perform high-impact clinical research faster, more effectively and with improved financial outcomes.
Our services are designed to:
- Provide experienced clinical research coordinators who can support investigators with their research projects
- Provide regulatory support to investigators
- Serve as a liaison between investigators and industry sponsors with budget and contract negotiations
- Perform protocol related tasks within the protocol
- Negotiate and execute confidentiality and clinical research agreements on behalf of Baylor College of Medicine
For inquiries regarding the OCR and its services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.