The Center for Reproductive Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine builds upon our rich tradition of research discoveries and clinical excellence in both male and female reproduction that has been internationally recognized since the 1970s.
We are leaders in reproductive health through our research discoveries that are integrated into state-of-the-art clinical settings for men, women and children. We also train the future leading physicians and scientists while we reach out to improve the public's understanding of leading developments in the field of reproductive medicine.
Members of the Center for Reproductive Medicine are experts in all aspects of reproductive health including gamete production and fertilization, reproductive development/birth defects, maternal-fetal health, parturition and pre-term delivery, neonatology, fertility preservation/oncology, contraception, reproductive disease, male and female infertility, sexual medicine, aging/andropause/menopause, genetics, urology, endocrinology and obstetrics and gynecology.
Mission and Vision
We strive to improve our patients' reproductive health from conception to the senior years, through leading research, training, and outreach. We accomplish this by:
- Becoming preeminent leaders in all aspects of reproductive medicine, which affects every man, woman and child throughout their lifetimes
- Embracing new and untapped interdisciplinary research expertise
- Offering training for future leaders in reproductive medicine
- Reaching our Baylor of College Medicine alumni, community physicians, and influential members of the reproductive health field through continuing medical education, a dynamic website, and active participation with patient support organizations
- Being a resource to the public at large to improve their knowledge of basic reproductive medicine while serving to enhance our clinical delivery of services