- W. Chen*, R. Bardhan*, M. Bartels, C. Perez-Torres, R. G. Pautler, N. J. Halas, and A. Joshi, "A Molecularly Targeted Theranostic Probe for Ovarian Cancer," Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 9(4), 1028 – 1038, 2010 (* equal contribution).
- M. Bartels, W. Chen, R. Bardhan, N. J. Halas, and A. Joshi, "Gold Nanoshell Enhanced Fluorophores for Multi-Frequency Near Infrared Fluorescence Optical Tomography," Biomedical Optics, OSA 2010.
- M. Bartels, W. Chen, R. Bardhan, C. Perez-Torres, M. F. Botero, R. McAninch Ward, R. Schiff, R. G. Pautler, N. J. Halas, A. Joshi, "In Vivo Validation of Multimodal Nanoparticle-Based Breast Cancer Theranostics, " 7th Annual Dan L. Duncan Cancer Center Symposium, 2009.
- R. Bardhan*, W. Chen*, C. Perez-Torres, M. Bartels, R. M. Huschka, L. L. Zhao, E. Morosan, R. G. Pautler, A. Joshi, and N. J. Halas, "Nanoshells with Targeted Simultaneous Enhancement of Magnetic and Optical Imaging and Photothermal Therapeutic Response," Adv. Funct. Mater., 19, 1–9, 2009. (*equal contribution)
- W. Chen, R. Bardhan, C. J. Perez-Torres, M. Bartels, R. G. Pautler, N. J. Halas, and A. Joshi, "A Quad Mode Nanoparticle System for Molecularly Targeted Theranostics of Breast Cancer," WMIC 2009.
- M. Bartels, W. Chen, R. Bardhan, S. Ke, N. J. Halas, T. Wareing, J. McGhee, and A. Joshi, "Multimodal Optical Molecular Image Reconstruction with Frequency Domain Measurements," IEEE EMBC, 2009, 6655-6658 (invited contribution).
- R. Bardhan, N. K. Grady, J. R. Cole, A. Joshi, and N. J. Halas, "Fluorescence Enhancement by Au Nanostructures: Nanoshells and Nanorods," ACS Nano, 2009, 3 (3), 744-752.
- M. Bartels, W. Bangerth, and A. Joshi, "Data-Driven Excitation Leakage Removal in NIR Fluorescence Tomography," SPIE BiOS, 7174-43, 2009.
- A. Haldipur, M. Bartels, S. Ke, T. Wareing, J. McGhee, and A. Joshi, "System Design and Calibration for Radiative Transport Based Multi-Modality Small Animal Fluorescence Tomography," SPIE BiOS, 7171-16, 2009.
- A. Joshi, R. Bardhan, M. Bartels, A. Haldipur, S. Ke, N. J. Halas, "NIR Optical Molecular Tomography with Gold Nanoshell Enhanced Fluorescence Probes," SPIE BiOS, 7190-14, 2009.
- M. Bartels, A. Joshi, J.C. Rasmussen, W. Bangerth, and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, "Post-Image Acquisition Mitigation of Excitation Light Leakage in Patterned Illumination-Based NIR Fluorescence Tomography," CD Proceedings, 5th IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging: From Nano to Macro, 1239-1242, 2008
- Sevick-Muraca, E.M., Sharma, R., Rasmussen, J.C., Marshall, M.V., Wendt, J.A., Pham, H.Q., Bonefas, E., Houston, J.P., Sampath, L., Adams, K.E., Blanchard, D.K., Fisher, R.E., Chiang, S., Elledge, R., and M.E. Mawad, "Imaging of lymph flow in breast cancer patients after microdose administration of a near-infrared fluorophore," Radiology, 246: 734-741, 2008.
- Bangerth, W. and Joshi, A., "Adaptive finite element methods for the solution of inverse problems in optical tomography," Inverse Problems, 24:034011 (22pp), 2008.
- Physics in Medicine and Biology, 53: 2069-2088, 2008. "Radiative transport based frequency domain fluorescence tomography,"
- Lee, J.H., Joshi, A., and Sevick-Muraca, E.M., "Fast intersections on nested tetrahedrons (FINT): An algorithm for adaptive finite element based distributed parameter estimation," Journal of Computational Physics, 227(11):5778-5798, 2008.
- Sharma, R., Wendt, J.A., Rasmussen, J.C., Adams, K.E., Marshall, M.V., and Sevick-Muraca, E.M., New Horizons for Imaging Lymphatic Function, Ann. NY Acad. Sci., 1131: 13-36, 2008.
- Adams, K.E., Ke, S., Kwon, S., Liang, F., Fan, Z., Lu, Y., Hirshi, K., Mawad, M.E., Barry, M.A., and E. M. Sevick-Muraca "Comparison of visible and near-infrared wavelength-excitable fluorescent dyes for molecular imaging of cancer," J. Biomed. Opt. Vol. 12, 024017, 2007.
- Wang, W., Ke, S., Kwon, S., Yallampalli, S., Cameron, A., Adams, K.E., Mawad, M.E., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, "A new optical and nuclear dual-labeled imaging agent targeting interleukin-11 receptor alpha chain," Bioconjugate Chemistry, 18: 397-402, 2007.
- Sharma, R., Wang, W., Rasmussen, J.C., Joshi, A., Houston, J.P., Adams, K.E., Cameron, A., Ke, S., Mawad, M.E., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, "Quantitative lymph imaging," American Journal of Physiology: Heart and Circulation, 292: H3109-H3118, 2007.
- Lee, J.L., Joshi, A., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, "Fully adaptive finite element based tomography using tetrahedral dual meshing for fluorescence enhanced optical imaging in tissue," Optics Express, 15(11), 6954-6974, 2007.
- Sampath, L., Kwon, S., Ke, S., Wang, W., Schiff, R., Mawad, M.E., and E. M. Sevick-Muraca "Dual-labeled trastuzumab-based imaging agent for the detection of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 (HER2) overexpression in breast cancer," Journal of Nuclear Medicine, 48: 1501-1510, 2007. (cover illustration)
- Rasmussen, J.C., Joshi, A., Pan, T., Wareing, T., McGhee, J, and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, “Radiative transport in fluorescence-enhanced frequency-domain photon migration,” Medical Physics, 33(12), 4686-4700, 2006.
- Hwang, K., Pan, T., Joshi, A., Rasmussen, J.C., Bangerth, W., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, “Influence of excitation light rejection on forward model mismatch in optical tomography,” Physics in Medicine and Biology, 51: 5889-5902, 2006.Roy, R., Godavarty, A., and E.M.Sevick-Muraca, "Fluorescence-enhanced optical tomography of a large tissue phantom using point illumination geometry," Journal of Biomedical Optics, 11, 044007, 2006.
- Sahu, A., Joshi, A., Kupinski, M.A., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, "Assessment of a fluorescence-enhanced optical imaging system using the Hotelling observer," Optics Express, 14(17), 7642-7660, 2006.
- Joshi, A., Bangerth, W., Hwang, K., Rasmussen, J. and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, “Plane-wave fluorescence tomography with adaptive elements,” Optics Letters, 31 (2), 193 -195, 2006.
- Joshi, A., Bangerth, W., Hwang, K., Rasmussen, J.C., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, “Fully adaptive FEM based fluorescence optical tomography from time-dependent measurements with area illumination and detection,” Medical Physics, 33(5), 1299-1310, 2006.
- Li, C., Wang, W., Wu, Q., Houston, J., Sevick-Muraca, E., Dong, L., Chow, D., Charnsangavej, C., and J.G. Gelovani, “Dual optical and nuclear imaging in human melanoma xenografts using a single targeted imaging probe,” Nuclear Medicine and Biology, 33: 349-358, 2006.
- Joshi, A., Bangerth, W., and E.M. Sevick-Muraca, “Non-contact fluorescence optical tomography with scanning patterned illumination,” Optics Express, 14(14), pp. 6516-6534, 2006.
E-mail this page to a friend