Paolo Moretti, M.D.
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics - Neurology and Developmental Neuroscience
- Understanding Neuronal Dysfunction in Rett Syndrome
- Folic Acid and Rett Syndrome: Understanding DNA methylation-dependent Gene Expression in Neurons Regulating Body Growth and Metabolism
- Moretti P, Bouwknecht JA, Teague R, Paylor R, Zoghbi HY. Abnormalities of social interactions and home-cage behavior in a mouse model of Rett syndrome. Hum Mol Genet. 2005 Jan 15; 14(2): 205-20.
- Moretti P, Levenson JM, Battaglia F, Atkinson R, Teague R, Antalffy B, Armstrong D, Arancio O, Sweatt JD, Zoghbi HY. Learning and memory and synaptic plasticity are impaired in a mouse model of Rett syndrome. J Neurosci. 2006 Jan 4; 26(1): 319-27.
- Moretti P, Zoghbi HY. MeCP2 dysfunction in Rett syndrome and related disorders. Curr Opin Genet Dev. 2006 Jun; 16(3): 276-81.
- Fyffe SL, Neul JL, Samaco RC, Chao HT, Ben-Shachar S, Moretti P, McGill BE, Goulding EH, Sullivan E, Tecott LH, Zoghbi HY. Deletion of Mecp2 in Sim1-expressing neurons reveals a critical role for MeCP2 in feeding behavior, aggression, and the response to stress. Neuron. 2008 Sep 25; 59(6): 947-58.