Daoyun Ji, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Neuroscience
- Cellular and circuit mechanisms of memory formation and consolidation in behaving rodents and genetic models of neurological disorders.
- Ji, D. and Wilson, M. A. (2008) Firing rate dynamics in the hippocampus induced by trajectory learning. Journal of Neuroscience 28: 4679-4689. (NIHMS87708)
- Ji, D. and Wilson, M. A. (2007) Coordinated memory replay in the visual cortex and hippocampus during sleep. Nature Neuroscience 10: 100-107.
- Broide, R. S., Salas, R., Ji, D., Paylor, R., Patrick, J. W., Dani, J. A., and De Biasi, M. (2002) Increased sensitivity to nicotine-induced seizures in mice expressing the L250T alpha7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor mutation. Molecular Pharmacology 61: 695-705.
- Dani, J. A., Ji, D., and Zhou, F.-M. (2001) Synaptic plasticity and nicotine addiction. Neuron 31: 349-352.
- Ji, D., Lape, R., and Dani, J. A. (2001) Timing and location of nicotinic activity enhances or depresses hippocampal synaptic plasticity. Neuron 31: 131-141.
- Ji, D. and Dani, J. A. (2000) Inhibition and disinhibition of pyramidal neurons by activation of nicotinic receptors on hippocampal interneurons. Journal of Neurophysiology 83: 2682-2690.
- Ji, D., Hu, B., and Chen, T. (1996) Dynamics of a neural network model with finite connectivity and cycle stored patterns. Physica A 229: 147-165.
- Ji, D., Hu, B., and Chen, T. (1996) Dynamics of overlap in pair-correlated Hopfield model. Communication in Theoretical Physics 25: 293-298.