Daniel G. Glaze, M.D.
Professor, Pediatrics - Neurology and Developmental Neuroscience
Medical Director, Blue Bird Circle Rett Center and Texas Children's Sleep Center
- Rare Diseases Clinical Research Center (RDCRC) for New Therapies and New Diagnostics: Rett Syndrome Project
- Glaze DG (2002). Neurophysiology of Rett syndrome. Ment. Retard. Dev.Disabil. Res. Rev. 8: 66-71.
- Amir RE, Fang P, Yu Z, Glaze DG, Percy AK, Zoghbi HY, Roa BB, Van den Veyver IB. Mutations in exon 1 of MECP2 are a rare cause of Rett syndrome. J Med Genet. 2005 Feb; 42(2): e15.
- Sahoo T, Peters SU, Madduri NS, Glaze DG, German JR, Bird LM, Barbieri-Welge R, Bichell TJ, Beaudet AL, Bacino CA. Microarray based comparative genomic hybridization testing in deletion bearing patients with Angelman syndrome: genotype-phenotype correlations. J Med Genet. 2006 Jun; 43(6): 512-6.
- Yatsenko SA, Treadwell-Deering D, Krull K, Lewis RA, Glaze D, Stankiewicz P, Lupski JR, Potocki L. Trisomy 17p10-p12 due to mosaic supernumerary marker chromosome: delineation of molecular breakpoints and clinical phenotype, and comparison to other proximal 17p segmental duplications. Am J Med Genet A. 2005 Oct 1; 138A(2): 175-80.
- del Gaudio D, Fang P, Scaglia F, Ward PA, Craigen WJ, Glaze DG, Neul JL, Patel A, Lee JA, Irons M, Berry SA, Pursley AA, Grebe TA, Freedenberg D, Martin RA, Hsich GE, Khera JR, Friedman NR, Zoghbi HY, Eng CM, Lupski JR, Beaudet AL, Cheung SW, Roa BB. Increased MECP2 gene copy number as the result of genomic duplication in neurodevelopmentally delayed males. Genet Med. 2006 Dec; 8(12): 784-92.