The administrative core oversees and coordinates all the activities of the Diabetes Research Center.
The DRC Administrative Core:
- Ensures that program objectives are carried out in an equitable and efficient manner.
- Provides support for all DRC investigators.
- Interacts with the Core Utilization Committee.
- Coordinates the administration of pilot and feasibility projects.
- Organizes and oversees program enrichment activities.
- Implements adjustments and changes.
- Works with the DRC Executive Committee to determine the future directions of the program.
- Integrates the activities of the DRC with those of other centers and programs at BCM.
- Administers the DRC budget and is staffed by the director, co-directors and support personnel.