- Yongtao Guan and Matthew Stephens (2010), Small World MCMC With Tempering: Ergodicity, Spectral Gap and Applications. Submitted.
- Yongtao Guan and Matthew Stephens (2009), Bayesian Variable Selection Regression for Genome-wide Association Studies, and other Large-Scale Problems. To appear in Annals of Applied Statistics.
- Yongtao Guan and Matthew Stephens (2008), Practical Issues in Imputation Based Association Mapping. PLoS Genetics, 4(12): e1000279. doi:10.1371/journal.pgen.1000279. [plos]
- Reiner AP, Barber MJ, Guan Y, Ridker PM, Lange LA, Chasman DI, Walston JD, Cooper GM, Jenny NS, Rieder MJ, Durda JP, Smith JD, Novembre J, Tracy RP, Rotter JI, Stephens M, Nickerson DA, Krauss RM. (2008) Polymorphisms of the HNF1A Gene Encoding Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor-1alpha are Associated with C-Reactive Protein. American Journal of Human Genetics 82:1193--1201. [pubmed]
- Yongtao Guan and Steve Krone (2007), Small-world MCMC and Convergence to Multi-modal Distributions: From Slow Mixing to Fast Mixing. Annals of Applied Probability, 17, 284--304.[projecteuclid]
- Yongtao Guan, Roland Fleissner, Paul Joyce and Steve Krone (2006), Markov Chain Monte Carlo in Small Worlds. Journal of Statistics and Computing, 16, 193--202. [springerlink]
- Steve Krone and Yongtao Guan (2006), Spatial Self-Organization in a Cyclic Resource-Species Model. Journal of Theoretical Biology, 241, 14--25. [pubmed]
- Yongtao Guan (2006), Algorithms and Monte Carlo Methods in Computational Biology. Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Mathemtaics, University of Idaho.
- Yongtao Guan and Steve Krone (2004), WinSSS: Stochastic Spatial Simulator. Bulletin of Ecological Society of America 85, Number 3, 102-104.
- Yongtao Guan (2002), Modeling and computational advances regarding the predictions of tree growth responses to environmental stress. Master Thesis, Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Minnesota, Duluth.
E-mail this page to a friend