Health Topic - Feeding Children
American Dietetic Association Position Paper on Dietary Guidance for Healthy Children Ages 2 to 11 years
- Co-authored by CNRC researcher, Theresa Nicklas, Ph.D.
- From the National Cancer Institute and Produce for Better Health Foundation.
- Commercial site with some useful tips on feeding young children.
Kid Source Online
- Health: Nutrition Articles Index - Reviews of on-line children's nutrition articles.
Starting Solids (IFIC)
- From the International Food Information Council (IFIC).
Tiny Tummies Online
- Newsletter for parents by Sanna James, MS, RD.
Nutrition for Kids
- By Connie Evers, MS, RD. Includes back issues of Feeding Kids newsletter.
Sun-blocking babies leads to need for vitamin D
- The lack of sunshine exposure in many babies and small children has led to an upsurge in vitamin D deficiency and rickets.