As the first federal nutrition research center to investigate the nutritional needs of pregnant and nursing women, and children from conception through adolescence, the Children's Nutrition Research Center conducts research that helps improve the maternal, infant and child nutrition guidelines used by physicians, parents and others responsible for the care and feeding of children.
- Absorption and Metabolism of Essential Mineral Nuitrients in Children
- Clinical Nutrition in Childhood
- Development and Prevention of Childhood Obesity
- Molecular, Cellular, And Regulatory Aspects Of Nutritional Metabolism During Childhood Development
- Molecular, Cellular, and Regulatory Aspects of Obesity Development In Childhood
- Center for Collaborative Research on WIC Nutrition Education Innovations