Cell Processing and Vector Production Shared Resource
(Adrian Gee, Ph.D., Director;
Zhuyong Mei, M.D., Co-Director)
The mission of the Cell Processing & Vector Production Shared Resource is to provide GMP manufacturing of therapeutic grade cellular products and viral and non-viral vectors for use in early phase clinical trials and to facilitate the preparation of the associated regulatory documentation.
- Manufacturing of a wide range of cellular therapy products and associated intermediates for use in cancer therapy.
- Manufacturing of viral (adenoviral, retroviral and Herpes virus) and non-viral vectors, and associated master and working cell banks, to support clinical gene therapy studies.
- Provision of assistance in preparing the appropriate regulatory documentation for submission of Investigational New Drug applications to the FDA.
Charge Back Fees & Forms
- Due to the wide range and unique nature of the products manufactured, fees are determined on a per-product basis. Contact Myrlena Lee (see below)
- Submission forms for vector manufacturing can be obtained by contacting Zhuyong Mei (see below)
Director, Cell Processing & Vector Production Shared Resource
Professor of Medicine & Pediatrics
Co-Director, Cell Processing & Vector Production Shared Resource
Instructor, Department of Medicine
Center for Cell & Gene Therapy
Center for Cell & Gene Therapy, 16th Floor, Feigin Center, Texas Children’s Hospital, 1102 Bates Street
Please, visit CAGT - GMP for more information.