Eric C. Chang, Ph.D. - Publications
- Sha, Z., Yen, H-c., S., Scheel, H., Hofmann, K., Chang, E. C. 2007. Characterization of the Schizosaccharomyces pombe proteasome subunit Rpn7—a PCI domain leucine critical for binding other proteasome subunits. J. Biol. Chem. 282: 32414-23. [PDF]
- Chang, E. C. and Philips, R. M. 2006. Spatial segregation of Ras signaling: New evidence from fission yeast. Cell Cycle. 5: 1936-1939. [Abstract] [Contact for full text copy]
- Onken, B., Weiner, H., Philips, M. and Chang, E. C. 2006. Compartmentalized Signaling of Ras in Fission Yeast. Proc. Natl. Acad Sc. USA. 103: 9045–50. [PDF] Featured in BCM newsletter From the Labs
- Dixit , R., Chang, E. and Cyr, R. 2006. Establishment of polarity during organization of the acentrosomal plant cortical microtubule array. Mol. Biol. Cell, 17: 1298-305. [PDF] This paper has been highlighted in "InCytes", which appears at the beginning of each MBC issue and also in the ASCB Newsletter.
- Sap, J. and Chang, E. C. 2005. Int6. Afcs-Nature Mol. Pages. (doi:10.1038/mp.a003493.01).
- Chang, E. C. and Schwechheimer, C. 2004. ZOMES III: the interface between signaling and proteolysis. EMBO rep., 5: 1031-45.
- Li, Y. and Chang, E. C. 2003. Schizosaccharomyces pombe Ras1 Effector, Scd1, Interacts with Klp5 and Klp6 Kinesins to influence Efficient Cytokinesis. Genetics. [PDF]
- Yen, H-c., Espiritu, C. and Chang, E. C., 2003. Rpn5 is a conserved proteasome subunit and required for proper proteasome localization and assembly. J. Biol. Chem. 278: 30669-76. [PDF]
- Yen, Hsueh-chi and Chang, E. C., 2003. INT6-A link between the proteasome and tumorigenesis. Cell Cycle 2: 16-8.
- Yen, Hsueh-chi, Gordon, C., and Chang, E. C.. 2003. Schizosaccharomyces pombe Int6 and Ras Homologs Regulate Cell Division and Mitotic Fidelity via the Proteasome. Cell 112: 207-17. [PDF]
- Papadaki, P., Pizon, V., Onken, B., and Chang, E. C. 2002. Two Ras pathways in fission yeast are differentially regulated by two Ras guanine nucleotide exchange factors. Mol. Cell. Biol. 22: 4598-606. [PDF]
- Bandyopadhyay, A., Lakshmanan V., Matsumoto, T., Chang, E. C. and Maitra, U. 2002. Moe1 and spInt6, Fission Yeast Homologues of p66/eIF3d and p48/eIF3e of Mammalian Translation Initiation Factor 3 Subunits Respectively, are Required for Stable Association of eIF3 Subunits. J. Biol. Chem. 277: 2360-7. [PDF]
- Yen, H. S. and Chang, E. C. 2000. Yin6, a Fission Yeast Int6 Homolog, Complexes with Moe1 and Plays a Role in Chromosome Segregation. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 97: 14370-5. [PDF]
- Chen, C. R., Chen, J., and Chang, E. C. 2000. A conserved interaction between Moe1 and Mal3 is important for proper spindle formation in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. Mol. Biol. Cell. 11: 4067-77. [PDF]
- Li, Y. C. Chen, C. R., and Chang, E. C. 2000. Fission Yeast Ras1 Effector Scd1 Interacts with the Spindle and Affects its Proper Formation. Genetics. 156: 995-1004. [PDF]
- Chang, E., Bartholomeusz, G., Pimental, R., Chen, J., Lai, H., Wang, L. L., Yang, P. and Marcus, S. 1999. Direct binding and in vivo regulation of the fission yeast PAK Shk1 by the SH3 domain protein Scd2. Mol. Cell. Biol. 16: 8066-77. [PDF]
- Chen, C.R., Li, Y.C., Chen. J., Hou, M.C., Papadaki, P. and Chang, E.C. 1999. Moe1, a Novel Conserved Protein in S. pombe, Interacts with a Ras Effector, Scd1, to Affect Proper Spindle Formation. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 96: 517-22. [PDF]
- Chang, E. C., Barr, M., Wang, Y., Jung, V., Xu, H. P. and Wigler, M. 1994 Cooperative interaction of S. pombe proteins required for mating and morphogenesis. Cell 79: 131-41.
E-mail this page to a friend