Links - Research
- AIDS Reagent Program- Catalog of AIDS reagents, online ordering. A great place to shop.
- HIV Sequence Database Contains reviews on retroviruses and AIDS, and access to HIV and SIV databases (DNA, cDNA, protein); construction of evolutionary trees; geographic distribution of isotypes.
- HIV Molecular Immunology Database A searchable collection of HIV-1 cytotoxic and helper T-cell epitopes and antibody binding sites. Yearly reviews of HIV immunology.
- RT and Protease Database (Stanford) An excellent database for those studying antiretroviral resistance.
- Sequence Databases DNA, RNA, Protein. Genbank, PUBMED, Entrez, Blast.
- Virology on the Web All you wanted to know about viruses, and more.
Betty L. Slagle, Ph.D.