2013 CFAR Pilot Funds Available
The Baylor–UTHouston Center for AIDS Research (CFAR) announces the availability of grant funds to support pilot and feasibility projects on all aspects of HIV/AIDS research (basic, clinical, behavioral, international).
Projects will be funded for one year at up to $40,000.
A letter of intent (LOI) is required for all applications. Junior investigators are additionally required to submit a mentor’s name with the LOI.
- 2013 Announcement
- 2013 Summary Sheet
- 2013 Application Guidelines
- 2013 Letter of Intent (LOI) Form
- 2013 Table of Contents Form
- 2013 Additional Collaborators Form
For questions on the above forms, contact Joyce Evans, For other information contact:
- Dr. Janet S. Butel, Director of the CFAR (phone: 713-798-3003; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Betty L. Slagle, Assistant CFAR Director (phone: 713-798-3006; email: email@example.com)
- Joyce Evans, CFAR Office, Department of Molecular Virology & Microbiology (phone: 713-798-4443; fax: 713-798-5019; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Completed applications must be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com. A panel composed of CFAR and DLDCC members will evaluate proposals.
Letters of Intent due by 5 p.m., Oct. 15, 2013.
Applications due by 5 p.m., Nov. 22, 2013.