Frequently used links:
The Cytometry and Cell Sorting Core has a wide variety of instrumentation including an LSRFortessa Analyzer, 2 LSRII Analyzers, CantoII Analyzer, an Attune Acoustic Focusing Cytometer (analyzer), a 4-laser FACSAria sorter, a 5-laser FACSAriaII sorter, a 3-laser FACSAriaIII sorter, an automated Viability Analyzer/Cell Counter, an AutoMACS Magnetic Column Cell Separator, and 3 computers at our workstations. We offer training on all our instruments and assisted services on all our flow cytometers and workstations.
Two easy steps to register as a new user:
Once Registered, Request Training, or Request Assistance:
- Request analyzer training by emailing ccsc.
- Request an assisted appointment by following these steps:
1. Start on the CCSC’s iLab homepage
2. Click the BCM user link in the upper right corner to login.
3. You will be re-directed to the BCM single sign-on page. Login using your official BCM username and password (ECA credentials).
4. Upon successful authentication, you will be directed into the iLab system and should land on the CCSC site.
5. Click on the ‘Schedule Equipment’ tab. Click ‘view schedule’ for the equipment you want to reserve.
6. Click and drag the approximate available time you want to reserve. Complete the reservation form with all required details (including assisted use), then click save reservation.
7. Note: Some types of events require approval by the core to finalize. You will be notified when an event pending core approval has been approved.
- Check out our frequently asked questions for more information.
Questions or Concerns? E-mail us at email@example.com.