iLab Calendar Update
Welcome to iLab Solutions at Baylor College of Medicine!
The Cytomtetry and Cell Sorting Core at BCM is excited to launch a web-based facility management system to streamline equipment scheduling and service requests. The CCSC has identified you as a current customer, and we’ve pre-registered you for an iLab account. Your PI has been asked to give you access to a fund number / WBS element (if you are from BCM), which you will need assigned in order to request core services.
Please follow the basic instructions below to get started using the core’s new on-line scheduling system! For further guidance, reference the BCM CCSC scheduling manual.
BCM Users: Login / Register with iLab
- Start on the CCSC’s iLab homepage.
- Click the BCM user link in the upper right corner to login.
- You will be re-directed to the BCM single sign-on page. Login using your official BCM username and password (ECA credentials).
- Upon successful authentication, you will be directed into the iLab system and should land on the CCSC site.
- Click on the ‘Schedule Equipment’ tab. Click ‘view schedule’ for the equipment you want to reserve.
- Click and drag the approximate available time you want to reserve. Complete the reservation form with all required details, then click save reservation.
- Note: Some types of events require approval by the core to finalize. You will be notified when an event pending core approval has been approved.
Non-BCM Users: Set your iLab account password, then login
- Go to this page to verify your identity by entering your official institutional email address
- You will receive an email with a link to set your password.
- Once you've set your password, go to the core's iLab site and click the link to login as a non-BCM user with your email and new iLab password.
- Follow instructions #5 - 7 from above to begin reserving equipment on the core’s site.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments or suggestions, please use the 'leave iLab feedback' link in the upper right hand corner once you are logged in or give us an email at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can email the iLab support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience through this transition!