- The core distributes human and mouse GIPZ shRNA library collections, for a nominal fee to cover handling costs.
- Each clone – in glycerol stocks – costs $35.
- Orders are normally processed each Thursday. Orders placed before 5pm on Wednesday will be processed for that week.
- shRNA positive control clones (GAPDH and EG5) and negative control clones (non-silencing and empty vector) are also available for $35 each.
Target-Based shRNA Libraries or Druggable Genome Collections
- Kinome and Phosphatome sub-libraries are now available.
- C-BASS anticipates great interests in sub-library collections that are tailored specifically to the interests of the individual investigator. C-BASS is equipped to selectively array a small collection of shRNAs based on your preferences.
- Examples include shRNAs against a particular signaling pathway or activity. These collections should prove especially attractive to investigators who are more interested in genetically probing the function of a definable set of targets.
shRNA-Expressing Cell Line(s) and Lentiviral Stocks
The C-BASS core will establish the cell line of interest (to be provided by the user) that expresses the shRNA(s) of interest (from the shRNA collection). Lentivirus can be made by the C-BASS core for any of the shRNA or a construct of your interest. For pricing information, please see the C-BASS Price Schedule. Discount for bulk orders is available.