Dan L. Duncan Institute for Clinical and Translational Research
The Dan L. Duncan Institute for Clinical and Translational Research supports and promotes translational and clinical research across Baylor College of Medicine and its partner institutions in clinical care, education, and research.
ICTR Collaborative Institutions
Educational and healthcare institutions involved in the ICTR include:
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Rice University
- Texas Children's Hospital
- The Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic and Kelsey-Seybold Research Foundation
- Harris Health System
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- The University of Houston College of Pharmacy
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Exciting developments are underway at the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research. Visit the ICTR website to apply for ICTR membership, submit an ICTR service request form, learn more about the research ethics consultation service, and find upcoming seminar information.