- Baylor Clinic (Office)
- 6620 Main Street Suite 1325 Houston, Texas 77030 United States (713) 798-6376
- Surgery General Thoracic
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- BSN from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- MS from Texas Woman's University
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Pracititioner - Board Certified
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse
- Texas Board of Nursing
Sarah Morrissey, MS, APRN, FNP-BC graduated with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Anita Thigpen Perry School of Nursing at Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas in 2011. She graduated from Texas Woman's University in Houston, with her Master of Science, obtaining her board certification and licensure as a Family Nurse Practitioner in 2016.
Since beginning her nursing career, she has always been passionate about caring for cardiothoracic surgery patients, and has previously cared for post-operative thoracic surgery patients at CHI Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center as a Registered Nurse. She is pleased to have joined the Division of General Thoracic Surgery in caring for patients hospitalized at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Houston Area Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association