- Neurosensory Center (Office)
- Baylor College of Medicine 6565 Fannin, NC 205 Houston, Texas 77030 United States (713) 798-7946
- Associate Professor
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, Texas, United States
- Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- PhD from Ruprecht-Karls-Universität
- Residency at The First Affiliated Hospital of Shanxi Medical College
- Internship at The First Affiliated Hospital of Shanxi Medical College
- MD from Shanxi Medical College
- Wang L, Tang M, Huang D, Weikert MP, Koch DD. "Comparison of newer IOL power calculation methods for post-corneal refractive surgery eyes." Ophthalmology. in press.
- Wang L, Shoukfeh O, Koch DD. "Custom selection of aspherical intraocular lens in eyes with prior hyperopic corneal surgery." J Cataract Refract Surg. in press.
- Zhang Z, Yu H, Dong H, Wang L, Zhang SH. "Corneal biomechanical properties changes after coaxial 2.2-mm microincision and standard 3.0-mm phacoemulsification." International Journal of Ophthalmology. in press.
- Fram NR, Masket S, Wang L. "Comparison of Intraoperative Aberrometry, OCT-Based IOL Formula, Haigis-L, and Masket Formulae for IOL Power Calculation after Laser Vision Correction." Ophthalmology. 2015 June;12222(6):1096-101. Pubmed PMID: 25766733
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- IOL Calculation Subcommittee
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- The International Society of Refractive Surgery
- Guiding the Treatment of Anterior Eye Diseases with Optical Coherence Tomography - #R01 EY018184
- Grant funding from National Institutes of Health
- Subcontract grant funding