- Assistant Professor
- Pathology & Immunology
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- North Houston Pathology Associates
- Houston, TX
- MHSc from Quinnipiac University
- BS from Loyola University New Orleans
- Residency at University of Houston
- Health Science Education
- PA (ASCP)
Honors & Awards
- Teaching and Evaluation-Faculty Excellence Award
- Academy of Distinguished Educators
- medical education
- Kristine McCluskey, Ruby Chang and Leah Greene. "Pathology Teaching and Quality Improvement Tools." 2017 November 12;2(1)
- Fuchs K, et al. "Co-innervation of Both the Lower Esophageal Sphincter and Gastric Fundus by Vagal Preganglionic Neurons in Ferrets Gastroenterology." 2000;118(4):A129.
- Fuchs K, et al. "Orexin-A in Rat Hindbrain Stimulates Gastric Motor Function Regulatory Peptides." 2000;94(1):50.
- Fuchs K, et al.. "Orexins in Rat Dorsal Motor Nucleus of the Vagus Potently Stimulate Gastric Motor Function American Journal of Physiology-Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology." 2002 August;283(2):G465-G472.
- Fuchs K, et al.. "Organization and Neurochemistry of Vagal Preganglionic Nerons Innervating the Lower Esophageal Sphincter in Ferrets Journal of Comparative Neurology." 2001;430(2):222-234.
- McCluskey K, Kutok AE, Suo L, Mehta R. "Interesting gross case workshop to remedy disconnect in surgical pathology curriculum." MedEdPORTAL. 2018 June;14
- American Association of Pathologists' Assistants
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- Pathassist of Texas in Houston, LLC
- AllCity Anatomic Pathology Symposium 2018