- VIICTR- Dr. Sikora
- Andrew Sikora Lab
- Translating the power of Immunotherapy into new cancer treatments
- Andrew Sikora, Ph.D., MD, Co-Director of the Head and Neck Cancer Program at Baylor College of Medicine, describes how clinical trials are demonstrating the amazing power of immunotherapy to train the patient’s own immune system to destroy cancer cells.
- How Do You Find a Clinical Trial?
- Dr. Andrew Sikora, Co-Director of the Head and Neck Cancer Program at Baylor College of Medicine, describes the best source of information for patients to find clinical trials targeted to their cancer type.
- Vice Chair for Research and Co-Director Head and Neck Cancer Program
- Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, TX, US
- MD from Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- PhD from Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency at New York University Medical Center
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Cancer Immunotherapy
- Clinical Fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Head and Neck Surgical Oncology
- Head and neck cancer
- Tumor immunology
- Cancer immunotherapy
- HPV-associated head and neck cancer
- Cancer biology
- Molecular mechanisms of inflammation and immunity
- Epidemiology of head and neck cancer