- Graduate Student
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- BS from Universidade de Sao Paulo
- 01/2008 - Sao Paulo, SP Brazil
- "Advances in vaccines against neglected tropical diseases: enhancing physical stability of a recombinant hookworm vaccine through biophysical and formulation studies."
- "Biophysical and formulation studies of the Schistosoma mansoni TSP-2 extracellular domain recombinant protein, a lead vaccine candidate antigen for intestinal schistosomiasis."
- "Expression at a 20L scale and purification of the extracellular domain of the Schistosoma mansoni TSP-2 recombinant protein: A vaccine candidate for human intestinal schistosomiasis."
- "Expression, immunogenicity, histopathology, and potency of a mosquito-based malaria transmission-blocking recombinant vaccine."
- "Optimization and revisions of the production process of the Necator americanus glutathione S-transferase 1 (Na-GST-1), the lead hookworm vaccine recombinant protein candidate."
- "Schistosoma mansoni venom allergen-like protein 4 (SmVAL4) is a novel lipid-binding SCP/TAPS protein that lacks the prototypical CAP motifs."
- "Structural and biochemical analyses of alanine racemase from the multidrug-resistant Clostridium difficile strain 630 Biological Crystallography Structural and biochemical analyses."
Log In to edit your profile