- Resident Physician
Baylor College of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine (Office)
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX 77030
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- Houston, Texas United States
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Internship at Riverside Regional Medical Center
- 06/2019 - Newport News, Virginia United States
- Transitional Year
- DO from University of North Texas Health Science Center
- 05/2018 - Fort Worth, Texas United States
- BS from Texas AandM University
- 05/2012 - College Station, Texas United States
- Musculoskeletal Imaging
Professional StatementI was born in Houston, Texas but grew up in Waco, Texas. I attended Texas AandM University where I majored in Biomedical Sciences, followed by the University of North Texas Health Science Center for graduate and medical school. I was drawn to Baylor College of Medicine by its welcoming and supportive environment, complemented by the myriad of clinical and research opportunities the Texas Medical Center affords. I have a passion for medical student education, and I’m a member of the BCM Distinguished Radiology Resident Educator Track (DiRREcT). My subspecialty interest is Musculoskeletal MRI, for which I intend to pursue a fellowship after my residency training.
I enjoy the outdoors, exploring the Houston restaurant scene, and spending time with my family.
- "Transverse venous sinus stenosis as a treatable cause of idiopathic intracranial hypertension: an under-recognized entity." J Neurointerv Surg. 2019 July ; 11 (Suppl 1): A81-A82.
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Texas Radiological Society
Log In to edit your profile