Jordan Kho, Ph.D.
Jordan Kho, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Associate
Mol. and Human Gen./B Lee Lab
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, United States
- BS from University of Washington, Seattle
- 06/2009 - Seattle, Washington United States
- Microbiology, Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- PhD from Baylor College of Medicine
- 07/2018 - Houston, Texas United States
- Developmental Biology
- Kho J, Tian XY, Wong WT, Bertin T, Jiang MM, Chen S, Jin Z, Shchelochkov OA, Reddy A, Jiang H, Abo-Zahrah R, Ma S, Zhang P, Bissig KD, Kim JJ, Devaraj S, Rodney G, Erez A, Bryan N, Nagamani SC, Lee B "Argininosuccinate Lyase Deficiency Causes an Endothelial-Dependent Form of Hypertension." Am J Hum Genet. 2018 August 2; 103 (2): 276-287. Pubmed PMID: 30075114
- Bruneau B, Tesar P, Solomon SL, Knoepfler PS, Westin E, Ellison BM, Caulfield T, Kho J, Doherty K, Kemp E "# StemCells: Education, Innovation, and Outreach." Cell Stem Cell. 2013 November 7; 13 (5): 517-519.
- Deyle DR, Khan IF, Ren G, Wang PR, Kho J, Schwarze U, Russell DW "Normal collagen and bone production by gene-targeted human osteogenesis imperfecta iPSCs." Mol Ther.. 2012 January ; 20 (1): 204-13. Pubmed PMID: 22031238
- Dronadula N, Du L, Flynn R, Buckler J, Kho J, Jiang Z, Tanaka S, Dichek DA "Construction of a novel expression cassette for increasing transgene expression in vivo in endothelial cells of large blood vessels." Gene Ther.. 2011 May ; 18 (5): 501-8. Pubmed PMID: 21179172
- Khan IF, Hirata RK, Wang PR, Li Y, Kho J, Nelson A, Huo Y, Zavaljevski M, Ware C, Russell DW "Engineering of human pluripotent stem cells by AAV-mediated gene targeting." Mol Ther.. 2010 June ; 18 (6): 1192-9. Pubmed PMID: 20407427
Log In to edit your profile