- Assistant Professor of Surgery
Division of Plastic Surgery
Baylor College of Medicine
- TCH-Clinical Care Center (Clinic)
Houston, TX 77030
- Clinical Fellowship at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
- Pediatric Hand Surgery
- Fellowship at Baylor College of Medicine
- Orthopedic Hand Surgery
- Residency at Baylor College of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- MD from Northeast Ohio Medical University
- BS from Youngstown State University
- Pediatric hand trauma
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brachial plexus and peripheral nerve
Professional StatementJohn C. Koshy, M.D., is a double fellowship-trained plastic surgeon who specializes in adult and pediatric hand and reconstructive surgery. He uses his extensive training to treat a wide range of common and uncommon hand conditions in all ages.
Dr. Koshy grew up in Michigan, prior to entering a rigorous six year combined BS-MD program in Ohio. He then came to Baylor College of Medicine and completed a six-year Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery program, followed by a one-year Orthopedic Hand Surgery Fellowship. Thereafter, he spent an additional six months in Atlanta, Georgia training with the physicians of Children's Healthcare of Atlanta for his pediatric hand surgery fellowship.
Dr. Koshy has published extensively in the field of plastic surgery, and at this point has over 38 publications, three book chapters, and given 14 presentations. He is an Assistant Professor at Texas Children's Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine, with primary duties at Texas Children's and the VA Medical Center.
Log In to edit your profile