- Director, Career Development
Institutional Diversity and Student Services
Office of the Provost
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX, US
- BCM-Cullen Building (Office)
Houston, TX 77030
- BS from University of Maryland, College Park
- 05/1999 - College Park, Maryland, United States
- MEd from University of Texas at Austin
- 12/2003 - Austin, Texas, United States
- Educational Psychology
Professional StatementAs the founding director of Baylor College of Medicine’s Career Development Center I am responsible for developing services to support the career and professional development needs of Baylor students and trainees. Our office works in collaborative partnership with school and program leadership, academic departments, alumni and employers to deliver inclusive career programming.
- Outcomes-based assessment for career services, counselors and advisors
- Course (Participant)
- Sponsor: Academic Impressions
- Derek Haseltine and James Gould "Job-search basics: a scientific approach to interviewing." Nat. Immunol.. 2013 November 15; (14): 1199-1201.
- Derek Haseltine "Job-search basics: how to convert a CV into a resume." Nat. Immunol.. 2012 December 12; (14): 6-9.
Log In to edit your profile