- Clinical Ethics Fellow
Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX US
- Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy (Office)
BCM-Jewish Institute for Research
Houston, TX 77030
- PhD from Monash University
- 03/2018 - Melbourne, Victoria Australia
- BA from University of Queensland
- 06/2013 - Brisbane, Queensland Australia
- Philosophy, Political Science
- Clinical Ethics
- Virtue Ethics
- Pediatric Ethics
- End of Life Care
Professional StatementBryanna Moore is a postdoctoral fellow in clinic ethics at Baylor College of Medicine’s Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy. She received a Bachelor of Arts with first class honors in Philosophy from the University of Queensland in 2013, and in 2018, she earned her PhD in Philosophy from Monash University. She conducts clinical ethics consultations at Houston Methodist Hospital. Her current research draws upon virtue ethics to produce novel insights into issues in pediatrics, clinical ethics and decision-making at the end of life.
- Bryanna Moore "Dying during Covid-19." The Hastings Center Report. 2020 50 (3): 13-15.
- Bryanna Moore, Courtney Hempton, Evie Kendal "Victoria's Voluntary Assisted Dying Act: Navigating the Section 8 'gag clause'." Med J Aust. 2020 :
- Bryanna Moore, John D. Lantos "Healthcare Organizations and High Profile Disagreements." Bioethics. 2019 :
- S Kukora, J Firn, N Laventhal, C Vercler, B Moore, JD Lantos "Ethics Rounds: Infant With Trisomy 18 and Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome." Pediatrics. 2019 143 (5):
- Bryanna Moore, Katie House, Joel House, Bryan Beaven, Brian S. Carter "Anticipation, Accompaniment, and a Good Death in Perinatal Care." Yale J Biol Med. 2019 92 : 741-745.
- Bryanna Moore, Ryan H. Nelson "Moral Intimacy, Authority, and Discretion." American Journal of Bioethics. 2020 20 (2): 66-68.
- Bryanna Moore "Why Only Common Morality?." The Journal of Medical Ethics. 2019 45 (12): 788-789.
- Bryanna Moore, John D. Lantos "When Parents Take Conflicts to Digital Media." Pediatrics. 2019 :
- Bryanna Moore, Jeremy R. Garret, Leslie A. McNolty, Maria Cristina Murano "The Strange Tale of 'Three Identical Strangers': Cinematic Lessons in Bioethics." The Hastings Center Report. 2019 49 (2): 21-23.
- Bryanna Moore "Medical Crowdfunding and the Virtuous Donor." Bioethics. 2018 33 (2): 238-244.
- Bryanna Moore "Ethically Permissible Inequity in Access to Experiemental Therapies." Clinical Ethics. 2019 14 (1): 1-8.
- T Phillips, B Moore, E Posma, L Gillam, R Cuzzilla, S Cole "Ethical Considerations in Multiple Pregnancy: Preterm Delivery in the Setting of Discordant Fetal Anomaly." Twin Research and Human Genetics. 2019 22 (2): 120-123.
- FJ Cameron, B Moore, L Gillam "Two's company, is three a crowd? Ethical cognition in decision making and the role of industry third parties in pediatric diabetes care." Pediatric Diabetes. 2019 20 (1): 15-22.
- Bryanna Moore "The Three Moral Dimensions of Grief." Colloquy: Text, Theory, Critique. 2018 34 :
- Zohar Lederman, Alexandra Cernat, Eleonora Gregori Ferri, Franco Galbo, Guiomar Micol Andrea Levi-Setti, Mayli Mertens, Bryanna Moore, Olga Riklikiene, Jamie Vescio, Sheena Eagan Chamberlin "The Responsibility to Prevent, the Duty to Educate." The Journal of Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics. 2016 37 (3): 233-236.
- Bryanna Moore, Claire Horner "Variation in Clinical Ethics Fellowship Programs: Lessons from the Field." The Journal of Clinical Ethics. 2020 31 (3): 277-282.
- Bryanna Moore "The Fraught Notion of a Good Death in Pediatrics." The Journal of Medicine & Philosophy. ((forthcoming)):
Log In to edit your profile