- Associate Professor
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, Texas United States
- Edward B. Singleton Department of Radiology (Office)
Texas Children's Hospital
Houston, TX 77030
- Clinical Fellowship at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 06/2016 - Baltimore, Maryland United States
- Pediatric radiology and Neuroriology
- Residency at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 06/2015 - Baltimore, Maryland United States
- Nuclear Medicine
- Research Fellowship at National Institutes of Health, NINDS
- 07/2014 - Bethesda, Maryland United States
- Research Fellowship at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- 02/2012 - Baltimore, Maryland United States
- Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Residency at Brescia University Hospital
- 08/2011 - Brescia, Italy
- Residency at Sourasky Medical Center
- 12/2006 - Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Internship at Sourasky Medical Center
- 12/2005 - Tel-Aviv, Israel
- MD from University of Turin
- 03/2003 - Turin, Italy
- Italian Medical License
- 2. Meoded A, Huisman TAGM "Connectomics in brain malformations: How is the malformed brain wired?." Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2019 August 29; 3 : 435-444.
- 3. Meoded A, Jacobson L, Liu A, Bauza C, Huisman, TAGM, Goldenberg N, Weiner H, Jallo G, Jackson E "Diffusion Tensor Imaging Connectomics Reveals Preoperative Neural Connectivity Changes in Children with Postsurgical Posterior Fossa Syndrome." J Neuroimaging. 2020 March 30; 2 : 192-197.
- 4. Meoded A, Orman G, Huisman TA "Diffusion Weighted and Diffusion Tensor MRI in Pediatric Neuroimaging Including Connectomics: Principles and Applications." Seminars in Pediatric Neurology. 2020 :
- 1. Meoded A, Huisman TAGM "DTI of brain malformations: Exploring the internal architecture." Nauroimaging Clin N Am. 2019 August 29; 3 : 423-434.
- 5. Boyd LC, O’Brien KJ, Ozkaya N, Lehky T, Meoded A, Gochuico BR, Hannah‐Shmouni F, Nath A, Toro C, Gahl WA, Estrada‐Veras "Neurological manifestations of Erdheim–Chester Disease. Annals of clinical and translational neurology." Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology. 2020 April 7; (4): 497-506.
- Meoded A, Goldenberg NA, Huisman TA "Structural Connectomics: State of the Art and Applications in Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Neuro-Oncology, and Arterial Ischemic Stroke." The Journal of Pediatrics. 2020 June 1; (221): 37-42.
Log In to edit your profile