Imad Jarjour, M.D.
Imad T. Jarjour, M.D.
Clinical Care Center, Suite 1250
Houston, TX 77030
Damascus University Medical School, Damascus, Syria - M.D.
University of Pittsburgh Health Center/Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh - Fellowship, Child Neurology
Hershey Medical Center/Pennsylvania State University School of Medicine - Residency
University of Pittsburgh Health Center/Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh - Fellowship, Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism
Migraine, Syncope, Abdominal Migraine, and Tourette Syndrome
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Special Qualification in Child Neurology
- Special Certification in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- American Board of Pediatrics
Membership in Professional Societies
- American Academy of Pediatrics Fellow
- American Academy of Neurology Member
- Child Neurology Society Member
- Stroke Council - American Heart Association Fellow
- American Society of Neuroimaging Member
- American Headache Society Member
Jarjour IT, Jarjour LK. Original Article. "Migraine and recurrent epistaxis in children". Pediatric Neurology 2005 Aug;33(2):94-7.
Lewis D, Ashwal S, Dahl G, Dorbad D, Hirtz D, Prensky AL, Jajrour I. Practice Parameter: Evaluation of children and adolescents with recurrent headaches: Report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the Practice Committee of the Child Neurology Society. Neurology 2002; 59 (4):490-498
Jarjour IT. "Pediatric Stroke". In: "Emergency Neurology: Principles and Practice". Shah SM and Kelly KM, editors. Cambridge University Press.
Squires LA, Jarjour IT. "Pediatric Cerebrovascular Disorders". In: "Handbook of Emergency Neurology". Shah SM and Kelly KM, editors. Cambridge University Press.