Pediatric Grand Rounds
Provided By Texas Children's Hospital
Day/Time/Location: Fridays, 8:30 a.m., Texas Children's Hospital (Lower Level Auditorium Unless Otherwise Listed).
Following the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Utilize current medical literature (scientific evidence) related to evolving biomedical, clinical and cognate sciences and their application to improved patient care.
- Communicate effectively with patients and healthcare team members
- Demonstrate a commitment to carrying out professional responsibilities, adherence to ethical principles and sensitivity to a diverse patient population
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of new treatment options for pediatric diseases
Target Audience, Needs, Educational Methods, Activity Evaluation: Physicians, Residents, And Fellows Need To Be Regularly Updated On Advances In The Field Of General Pediatrics And Pediatric Subspecialties. Educational Methods Will Include Lectures And Question & Answer Sessions. Participants Will Be Asked To Complete An Activity Evaluation.
Accreditation/Credit Designation: Texas Children's Hospital is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Texas Children's Hospital designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Autism Center & Meyer Center for Developmental Pediatrics
- Ben Taub Hospital, 3rd Floor, Neonatology
- CHOSA Children's Hospital of San Antonio
- Clear Lake Health Center
- Harris County Hospital District Pediatric & Adolescent Health Center, Pasadena
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Texas Children's Health Centers (Clear Lake, Cy-Fair, Sugar Land, Woodlands)
- Texas Children's Hospital, West Campus
- Texas Children's Pediatrics, Gulfton
- The Center for Children and Women (TCHP Greenspoint)
- Vannie E. Cook Jr. Children's Cancer and Hematology Clinic in McAllen, Texas
Slides for recent Grand Rounds Presentations