- BCM Dermatology, Plastic Surgery Clinics move to McNair CampusJul 14, 2011
- Dermatology and plastic surgery clinics at Baylor College of Medicine will move to the McNair Campus.
- New leadership positions for medical, graduate schools announcedJul 7, 2011
- College announces new leadership positions in medical science, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, associate dean of student affairs.
- Certain breast cancer patients may benefit from combined HER-2 targeted treatment without chemotherapyMay 18, 2011
- Researchers find that certain breast cancer patients may benefit from a combination of treatments, may not need chemotherapy.
- Teamwork, training decrease surgery mortality rateOct 20, 2010
- Training program first implemented at DeBakey VA Medical Center shown to decrease death rate.