Stem Cell News
- Stem cell resting state regulation revealedJun 1, 2010
- Study findings could help in understanding of normal stem cells, lead to targeting treatment of leukemia.
- Center for Cell and Gene Therapy renewed as NIH centerMar 10, 2010
- BCM facility helps produce cellular therapies to fight infection or repair tissue.
- Theory of single stem cell for blood components challengedMar 5, 2010
- BCM researchers re-evaluate the view that there is one type of stem cell.
- BCM Breast Center joins Methodist, UT Health Science Center Houston team to study breast cancer stem cellsFeb 26, 2010
- BCM team joins others through grant to research breast cancer cells.