Space Medicine News
- Student plant experiment takes root in International Space Station, classroomsSep 21, 2011
- Plants in Space project allows students, teachers to examine root growth in space to plants in classrooms.
- NSBRI, Center for Space Medicine move to new facilityMay 31, 2011
- The National Biomedical Research Institute's headquarters and Baylor College of Medicine's Center for Space Medicine move to a new facility.
- Board of Trustees appoints two endowed chairsMar 31, 2011
- Dr. James Martin and Dr. Jeffrey Sutton endowed to chair positions on BCM Board of Trustees.
- Next stop for spiders: Outer spaceMar 14, 2011
- BCM researchers to send two orb weaver spiders to International Space Station.