School of Tropical Medicine News
- Vaccine development plays major role in National School of Tropical MedicineOct 20, 2011
- BCM joins Sabin Vaccine Institute and Texas Children's Hospital to develop vaccines for neglected tropical diseases.
- Hotez directs multi-pronged attack on world's neglected diseasesOct 20, 2011
- Founding dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine focuses on treatment, prevention of neglected diseases in research, vaccines.
- National School of Tropical Medicine announces first educational programOct 20, 2011
- BCM's 10-week course offered twice a year that focuses on neglected tropical diseases, is now open to all healthcare professionals.
- BCM, Texas Children's announce recruitment of Dr. Peter Hotez and team in major advance to develop vaccines for world's poorJun 8, 2011
- Leaders of the Sabin Vaccine Institute, Baylor College of Medicine and Texas Children's Hospital announced an agreement to move Sabin's vaccine development program to Texas Children's and BCM as part of the recruitment of world renowned neglected diseases