You FIRST to expand to all of BCM
Sept. 1, 2012
The successful You FIRST program that has been in place at Baylor Clinic for six years is being expanded college wide.
At BCM clinic locations, the program has focused on providing customer service training, process improvement and patient satisfaction results. Clinic staff and physicians are also recognized quarterly for their outstanding customer service, and then they become finalists for the year-end awards in several categories.
The program will be implemented throughout BCM, focusing on recognizing and rewarding BCM staff outside of the clinical setting. This will include employees who work in research, education and central administration.
BCM staff and faculty are invited to attend events to introduce the new expanded program that will be held throughout campus in September. Each event will include food, games and door prizes. They include:
- Sept. 18, Greenway Plaza – "Lights, Camera, Action Tuesday"
- Sept. 19, McGovern Campus – "Wednesday's Magical Madness"
- Sept. 20, Baylor Clinic/Jamail Specialty Care Center – "It's Game Day Thursday"
- Sept. 21, Main Baylor, Rayzor Lounge – "Flashback Friday"
- Sept. 24, Feigin Center – "Fun in the Sun Monday"
Look for more information on the program and the kickoff events on the You FIRST website.