- Reunion Weekend
- The medical school classes of 1949, 1954,1959, 1964, 1969 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999 and 2004 returned to Baylor College of Medicine April 4-6 for a variety of social and educational events.
- Match Day
- See photos from our March 21 event, where 173 of our fourth-year medical students learn where they are going for their residency training.
- Transforming Houston healthcare
- CHI St. Luke's Health, with Baylor announced a joint venture to co-own a new hospital and expand affiliation with the Texas Heart Institute. See photos from the Jan. 7 press conference on Facebook.
- Family Day
- More than 500 family members and guests joined first-year medical students at Baylor College of Medicine's Family Day. The Aug. 10 event included campus tours, faculty presentations and an anatomy practical. See photos from the festivities in our Facebook album.
- White Coat Ceremony
- During a special ceremony Aug. 9 at Bayou City Event Center, 188 first-year medical students received their white coats. This event is a rite of passage for the medical students as they don their coats and take an oath affirming their commitment to the highest standards of ethics and patient care.
- Medical Student Orientation
- See photos in our Facebook album from the Piney Woods of East Texas and The Retreat at Artesian Lakes, the site of the 2013 entering medical school class orientation retreat held July 22-23.
- See photos in our Facebook album from Baylor College of Medicine's commencement exercises May 21 at the Jesse H. Jones Hall for Performing Arts.
- Match Day
- See photos in our Facebook album from Baylor College of Medicine's Match Day festivities held March 15.