Pathology and Immunology News
- Molecular combination activates immune system against cancerMar 23, 2011
- Development points way to safer, more potent immunological cancer treatments.
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund grant helps BCM, Texas Children?s scientists study microbiome effect on preterm birthMar 14, 2011
- New grant designed to explore causes of premature birth.
- Stem cell resting state regulation revealedJun 1, 2010
- Study findings could help in understanding of normal stem cells, lead to targeting treatment of leukemia.
- Single protein regulates two immune pathwaysApr 28, 2010
- BCM research team studies molecular mechanisms that hold innate immunity in check.