Kidney and Liver News
- Texas Children's Cancer Center opens first Liver Tumor Center in SouthwestOct 14, 2010
- Liver Tumor Center opens to provide care for children with disease.
- Elimination of tumor suppressor C/EBP alpha explains cancer in aging liverJul 18, 2010
- New cancer therapies could come from understanding tumor suppressor protein.
- BCM surgeon completes one thousandth liver transplantJun 9, 2010
- On June 7 at St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital, Dr. John Goss performed his 1,000th transplant as a member of BCM's faculty.
- Lecithin component may reduce fatty liver, improve insulin sensitivityMay 23, 2010
- Baylor College of Medicine researchers believe a natural product may provide a treatment for prediabetic patients.