- Don’t let back pain disrupt your sleepFeb 6, 2015
- If back pain has you tossing and turning at night, an expert at Baylor College of Medicine has a few tips that could help you catch some Zs.
- Adults with questions about measles immunity should visit doctorFeb 2, 2015
- Baylor College of Medicine Physician Dr. Camille Leugers weighs in with some advice for adults with questions about measles immunity.
- Heart health: Know your numbersFeb 2, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine suggest kicking off Heart Month by taking control of your heart health, and the first step is by knowing your numbers and how they can contribute to heart attacks and stroke.
- Hot showers harmful to skin during winterJan 15, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine say the higher temperatures at bath time increase dry skin, which could have long-term damaging effects.
- More clinics moving to new building on McNair CampusJan 14, 2015
- The phased move-in of the Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center at the McNair Campus continues next week, when several clinics will open on the ninth floor.
- Baylor College of Medicine takes important steps to offer innovation to the underserved across the globeJan 13, 2015
- The Baylor Global Innovation Center, the research and development arm of Baylor Global Initiatives at Baylor College of Medicine, is now in full swing, set to offer innovation to areas that need it most.
- In the midst of flu season, it’s not too late to be vaccinatedDec 19, 2014
- It’s not too late to be vaccinated and protected against the influenza virus, according to an expert at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Pregnancy safety while travelingDec 18, 2014
Baylor College of Medicine obstetrician and gynecologist expert offers traveling tips for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Holiday eating can reveal inflammatory disorderDec 15, 2014
Increased holiday eating, including unfamiliar foods at potlucks and house parties, means opportunity to develop swallowing problems.
- Baylor College of Medicine offers revolutionary non-invasive fat reduction treatmentNov 17, 2014
- Syneron Candela UltraShape® is the first non-invasive fat reduction treatment of its kind and the only UltraShape in Houston is at Baylor College of Medicine.