- Hot showers harmful to skin during winterJan 15, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine say the higher temperatures at bath time increase dry skin, which could have long-term damaging effects.
- More clinics moving to new building on McNair CampusJan 14, 2015
- The phased move-in of the Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center at the McNair Campus continues next week, when several clinics will open on the ninth floor.
- Baylor College of Medicine takes important steps to offer innovation to the underserved across the globeJan 13, 2015
- The Baylor Global Innovation Center, the research and development arm of Baylor Global Initiatives at Baylor College of Medicine, is now in full swing, set to offer innovation to areas that need it most.
- In the midst of flu season, it’s not too late to be vaccinatedDec 19, 2014
- It’s not too late to be vaccinated and protected against the influenza virus, according to an expert at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Pregnancy safety while travelingDec 18, 2014
Baylor College of Medicine obstetrician and gynecologist expert offers traveling tips for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Holiday eating can reveal inflammatory disorderDec 15, 2014
Increased holiday eating, including unfamiliar foods at potlucks and house parties, means opportunity to develop swallowing problems.
- Baylor College of Medicine offers revolutionary non-invasive fat reduction treatmentNov 17, 2014
- Syneron Candela UltraShape® is the first non-invasive fat reduction treatment of its kind and the only UltraShape in Houston is at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Facial hair brings awareness to unique medical approaches, treatments at Baylor College of MedicineNov 14, 2014
- The Movember and No-Shave November movements have men’s health in their crosshairs, and Baylor College of Medicine is doing its part to raise awareness by providing individualized, tailored approaches to prostate cancer screening and erectile dysfunction.
- 'Pacemaker for the tongue' offers minimally-invasive, less painful approach in sleep apnea treatmentNov 10, 2014
- Dr. Mas Takashima will be the first sleep surgeon in Houston to perform the hypoglossal nerve stimulator procedure to treat sleep apnea.
- Review offers insight into treatment for urinary tract infectionsOct 21, 2014
- Researchers find no confirmed benefit of cranberry products in preventing urinary tract infections.