Quick Care, Express Care: Quality health care that meets your immediate needs
The next time illness or injury interrupts your life, think Quick Care and call 713.798.7700.
Baylor Family Medicine Quick Care is a convenient choice when you suffer from common ailments or minor injuries and you need quality care NOW. Quick Care is:
- Staffed by licensed physician assistants, who, under the supervision of physicians, are trained to diagnose and treat you and your family
- Available to all current Baylor Family Medicine patients over the age of 2, and new patients between the ages of 2 and 59
- Set up to handle same-day appointment scheduling. (Walk-in visits are available but limited.)
- Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 - 4 p.m. Wednesday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Conveniently located at 3701 Kirby Dr., Suite 100 (enter on Norfolk Avenue)
If you are member of the Baylor College of Medicine family, or employee of Texas Children's Hospital or Rice University, visit the Baylor Clinic Express Care Center, 6620 Main St., 12th Floor, Suite 1250. Call 713-798-WELL (9355).
Please note: If you experience chest pains, serious injury or illness, or other emergency, call 911.