- Heart health: Know your numbersFeb 2, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine suggest kicking off Heart Month by taking control of your heart health, and the first step is by knowing your numbers and how they can contribute to heart attacks and stroke.
- Baylor College of Medicine and Miraca Holdings finalize joint venture on clinical genetic testingFeb 2, 2015
- Join venture between Baylor College of Medicine and Miraca Holdings Inc. finalized for clinical genetics diagnostic laboratories.
- First comprehensive Lung Institute in Texas offers hope along with world class team of experts Jan 16, 2015
- Baylor College of Medicine and Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center have developed the first comprehensive, multi-specialty Lung Institute in the state of Texas.
- Hot showers harmful to skin during winterJan 15, 2015
- Doctors at Baylor College of Medicine say the higher temperatures at bath time increase dry skin, which could have long-term damaging effects.
- More clinics moving to new building on McNair CampusJan 14, 2015
- The phased move-in of the Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center at the McNair Campus continues next week, when several clinics will open on the ninth floor.
- Pregnancy safety while travelingDec 18, 2014
Baylor College of Medicine obstetrician and gynecologist expert offers traveling tips for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Holiday eating can reveal inflammatory disorderDec 15, 2014
Increased holiday eating, including unfamiliar foods at potlucks and house parties, means opportunity to develop swallowing problems.
- New center at Baylor College of Medicine to boost metabolomics researchDec 5, 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine and Agilent Technologies Inc. have teamed up to create a new center to advance research and training in metabolomics.
- Dr. Peter Hotez named U.S. Science EnvoyDec 4, 2014
- Dr. Peter Hotez, professor and dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, has been named by the U.S. Department of State as one of four eminent scientists who will serve as a U.S. Science Envoy beginning in January 2015
- Facial hair brings awareness to unique medical approaches, treatments at Baylor College of MedicineNov 14, 2014
- The Movember and No-Shave November movements have men’s health in their crosshairs, and Baylor College of Medicine is doing its part to raise awareness by providing individualized, tailored approaches to prostate cancer screening and erectile dysfunction.