- More clinics moving to new building on McNair CampusJan 14, 2015
- The phased move-in of the Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center at the McNair Campus continues next week, when several clinics will open on the ninth floor.
- Pregnancy safety while travelingDec 18, 2014
Baylor College of Medicine obstetrician and gynecologist expert offers traveling tips for women with uncomplicated pregnancies.
- Holiday eating can reveal inflammatory disorderDec 15, 2014
Increased holiday eating, including unfamiliar foods at potlucks and house parties, means opportunity to develop swallowing problems.
- New center at Baylor College of Medicine to boost metabolomics researchDec 5, 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine and Agilent Technologies Inc. have teamed up to create a new center to advance research and training in metabolomics.
- Dr. Peter Hotez named U.S. Science EnvoyDec 4, 2014
- Dr. Peter Hotez, professor and dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, has been named by the U.S. Department of State as one of four eminent scientists who will serve as a U.S. Science Envoy beginning in January 2015
- Facial hair brings awareness to unique medical approaches, treatments at Baylor College of MedicineNov 14, 2014
- The Movember and No-Shave November movements have men’s health in their crosshairs, and Baylor College of Medicine is doing its part to raise awareness by providing individualized, tailored approaches to prostate cancer screening and erectile dysfunction.
- Comfort trumps fashion this holiday seasonNov 10, 2014
- Baylor College of Medicine foot and ankle surgeon says wearing high heels too often can lead to problems such as forefoot pain and ankle sprains.
- 'Pacemaker for the tongue' offers minimally-invasive, less painful approach in sleep apnea treatmentNov 10, 2014
- Dr. Mas Takashima will be the first sleep surgeon in Houston to perform the hypoglossal nerve stimulator procedure to treat sleep apnea.
- Theory behind increasing fruit and vegetable consumption does not determine realityNov 7, 2014
- When it comes to increasing fruit and vegetable consumption in children, theory does not necessarily determine reality, according to researchers.
- Vision for Mars Challenge: A unique opportunity for ophthalmology companiesNov 6, 2014
- Vision for Mars Challenge launched to help identify and advance medical technologies for ocular health in space through collaboration and funding support.