- Early elementary school children should be monitored for visual problemsAug 2, 2010
- Tips for detecting warning signs for vision problems early elementary children.
- Keep up with routine eye exams to protect your visionJun 1, 2010
- Keep up with routine eye exams to detect early onset of disease.
- Check with your ophthalmologist before undergoing popular eyelid enhancementsJun 1, 2010
- Ophthalmologist evaluation can reduce the risk of serious adverse reactions to eyelash-growing medication, eyelid lifts, other procedures.
- Surgical lens might not be best treatment for congenital cataracts.May 10, 2010
- Researchers evaluating new treatments for infants born with cataracts.