- Better policies on use of newborn blood spots can enhance researchNov 7, 2012
- Report warns destroying blood samples destroys chance to find better methods to diagnose, treat genetic diseases.
- The Human Microbiome Project at Baylor College of Medicine: How we did itJun 13, 2012
- Panel of experts over 80 institutions set out to find out what is "normal" microbial communities in the human body.
- Ethical issues guided Human Microbiome ProjectJun 13, 2012
- BCM's Dr. Amy McGuire's research on ethics in Human Microbiome Project funded by the National Institutes of Health.
- New leadership positions for medical, graduate schools announcedJul 7, 2011
- College announces new leadership positions in medical science, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, associate dean of student affairs.